New Patient Information
We appreciate that your time is valuable, and we will work with you to schedule an appointment that best meets your needs. Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation. This appointment is an opportunity for your surgeon to explain your diagnosis and treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
Often, we can provide your consultation and surgery in one appointment. If you have a consult/surgery appointment and wish to have IV sedation or general anesthesia, please do not have anything to eat or drink (including water) six hours prior to surgery. In addition, plan to bring a responsible adult with you to drive.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Complete Our New Patient Registration Form Online
- Your surgical referral slip and current x-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If insured, your medical or dental insurance cards
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If your dentist or physician has current x-rays, please request that they forward them to our office. Digital images may be submitted securely through our Referring Doctors menu above. You may also bring films with you to your consultation appointment. X-rays are an important aid in diagnosis, and we take them only when necessary.
Call Today to Schedule Your Appointment:
- Call 651-233-2140 to schedule in our Woodbury, Stillwater, or Cottage Grove offices.
- Call 715-690-3040 to schedule in our Hudson, New Richmond, or Amery offices.