New Patient Information
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation. This appointment is an opportunity for your surgeon to explain your diagnosis and treatment options and answer any questions you may have.
Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. If you have a consult/surgery appointment and wish to have IV sedation or general anesthesia, please do not have anything to eat or drink (including water) six hours prior to surgery. In addition, plan to bring a responsible adult with you to drive.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Complete Our New Patient Registration Form Online
- Your surgical referral slip and current x-rays if applicable
- A list of medications you are presently taking
- If insured, your medical or dental insurance cards
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If your dentist or physician has current x-rays, please request that they forward them to our office. Digital images may be submitted securely through our Referring Doctors menu above. You may also bring films with you to your consultation appointment. X-rays are an important aid in diagnosis, and we take them only when necessary.
Please call us with any questions.
- Schedule your dental implant consultation online.
- Call 651-233-2140 to schedule your dental implant consultation in Woodbury MN, Stillwater MN, or our Cottage Grove MN oral surgery office.
- Call 715-690-3040 to schedule your dental implant consultation in Hudson WI, New Richmond WI, or our Amery WI oral surgery office.
- Get Driving Directions