Flu Shot Registration
2020 Flu Shot Protocols:
The Oral Surgery Center team looks forward to hosting flu shot clinics and visiting with the people we partner with every day. Your health and safety are our highest priorities and this year we are doing things a little differently.
Drs. Rodenburg, MacMenamin, Brown, Burns, and Shearen are offering your entire team complimentary flu shots and a grab & go lunch.
- Select a specific time slot below, enter first and last name of each team member attending. We will call to confirm your appointment and we ask that you arrive with your team at your confirmed time.
- Please print and complete sections A, B, and C of the attached Vaccine Administration Record form, and bring the completed form to your appointment.
- Please review the Vaccine Information Statement prior to your appointment, so that the pharmacist can address any questions or concerns you may have before the vaccine is administered.
- Masks or face coverings are required, and your temperature will be checked upon entering our office.
- Only attend the clinic if you intend on receiving an immunization. Please do not attend the clinic if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms.
- When waiting for your immunization, practice appropriate social distancing guidelines, maintaining at least 6ft distance from others.
- If possible, wear clothing that allows the immunizer to easily access the shoulder area for a more efficient immunization process. (i.e. t-shirt and/or easy to remove layers)
- A grab & go lunch will be provided.
- Register by 9/08/2020, for questions, contact Marann at 715-690-3043 or [email protected].