About Corona Virus (COVID-19)
The Oral Surgery Center is continuously monitoring new information about COVID-19 and we are adapting our practices to reflect the latest recommendations from the CDC, local health organizations, and state agencies. While we continue to provide urgent oral surgery care, in order to protect the health and safety of all community members, we are postponing all elective and non-essential surgeries during the COVID-19 pandemic. If there are changes to your care, one of our team members will contact you. We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff.
Please follow these steps to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with other people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes using the inside of your elbow.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
For information on prevention, symptoms, and what to do if you’re feeling sick, please visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
Call any of our practice locations to learn more.